Questions about Garden Networks
- Q: Who are you and what do you do? A: See here.
Questions about GTunnel software
- Q: Is it free of charge? A: Yes. Please understand that standard users may experience traffic limits, due to our limited resources.
- Q: What operating systems does GTunnel support? A: Basically all versions of Windows. GTunnel also runs fine on Linux with WINE layer. You will need to download and install the free WINE package.
- Q: Do your tools contain any spyware or virus? A: No. Of course we can not guarantee the software you downloaded from other sites is free of spware or virus.
- Q: Do you provide any warranty? A: We offer no warranty and accept no liability for any damages. Use at your own risk.
- Q: What do I need to use GTunnel's Skype mode? A: You need to install Skype and have a Skype account.
- Q: What do I need to use GTunnel's Google Talk mode? A: You need to have a Google account, and type in the user name and password in GTunnel.
- Q: What happens to the Google Talk password I use with GTunnel?
A: It's only for GTunnel to establish a tunnel via GoogleTalk. We do not log your password and do not use it for any other purposes.
- Q: My Internet Explorer (IE) can not connect to Internet after GTunnel exits. What should I do? A: GTunnel can set a proxy to GTunnel server port and start IE. It's reported that in rare occasions GTunnel may exit without successfully cancel the proxy it set in IE. If this happens, check your IE proxy settings. If it's still set to localhost:8081, empty the settings and uncheck the check box.